Skip to content
otoDB: the otomad/ytpmv database

About the AI generated/Touhou-style song tags

#1

Should these tags be recategorized to become Song tags? Currently, one is General and the other is Meta, but the original song tag is categorized under Song (discussed here). However, I understand that these tags are more like catch-all tags rather than tags that can be used on their own. Especially for the Touhou-style original song tag, I don't think a work would need this tag and not a specific Touhou-style song. I do think it is helpful for organizational purposes however.

Should these tags also become generic song tags like the original song tag?

#2

I think both "AI-generated song" and "Touhou-style original song" should be categorized as general tags. If a work needs a music tag, I think "original song" should be used, with "AI-generated song" or "Touhou-style original song" added as additional qualifiers.